You deserve to enjoy your time outdoors in your yard in Crownsville, whether you’re playing with your kids, hosting a party, or simply relaxing. However, having a good time when ticks won’t go away can be hard. On The Green, Inc. offers a range of services to help you take back your yard and thrive in your own space without those pesky bugs. Our tick control services in Crownsville are available to help you maintain the tick-free landscape you want and deserve. Contact us at On The Green, Inc. today!
How to Protect Your Property
A tick infestation can damage your lawn and even affect your health. Tick control is an essential component of your landscape maintenance plan. You may not be able to keep all ticks out of your yard, but you can decrease the risk of an infestation by taking the proper precautions:
- Clear your yard: Ticks love to hide in fallen leaves, bushes, and outdoor furniture. Also, rodents and other pests carrying ticks often burrow in debris or forgotten lawn decor. Be sure to clean your yard of dead leaves, broken branches, and other trash to prevent ticks from building their nests on your property.
- Mow frequently: Ticks like to hide in tall grass where they can grab onto a host as they walk by. Keeping your grass trimmed will keep them out of your grass (and hair!).
- Build a natural barrier: It’s best to clear all shrubs, tall grasses, and trees around your property’s edge to prevent ticks from entering your lawn. Instead, line your yard with gravel or mulch. These hot and dry areas make it difficult for ticks to cross.
What On The Green, Inc. Can Do for You
While most pests are annoying, ticks are aggravating and potentially dangerous. Our tick control services target ticks during their active periods. Ticks pose a significant risk to people and animals. They carry Lyme disease, and the most concerning problem with ticks is that you usually see them only after they bite someone. On The Green, Inc. will work to ensure that your family, property, and pets remain protected with our tick control services in Crownsville. Our licensed professionals employ numerous strategies to combat ticks, including:
- A professional assessment to identify, treat, and make recommendations to correct potential source areas;
- Appling an Insect Barrier to your lawn, open landscape beds, and wooded areas to kill and prevent incoming insects.
- Each application repels new incoming insects for four weeks.
Our tick control service offers a low-toxicity insecticide similar to flea and tick collars. However, it gets the pest at the source. The targeted applications will remove disease-carrying pests like ticks directly from their breeding grounds. The benefit of this service is that it stops the insects before they bite, not after.
On The Green, Inc. Lawn Care is Here for You!
On The Green, Inc. was established back in 1994. We started as a small business that served the area around us. We’ve expanded tremendously in the decades since, focusing on quality, customer service, and outstanding results. Incorporated in 1997, our brand has become renowned throughout the state of Maryland. Do you adore social media? Email us at [email protected], call us at 410-695-0444, and find us at our street address: 777 Annapolis Road, Gambrills, Maryland 21054. Grow with us on Facebook and Google!