A beautiful lawn is a source of pride and enjoyment!
At On The Green, Inc., we tailor each program to meet the specific needs of your property according to the turf type, current weather patterns, sun exposure, and disease history. We make sure your lawn receives custom lawn care with attention to the details, so it thrives all year long.
How Do We Approach Lawn Care?
- During the free consultation visit, our trained technicians will identify the specific needs of your property and plan a custom lawn care program tailored just for you.
- They’ll also address essential maintenance aspects of your unique property. Our comprehensive approach provides a fresh start that will exceed your expectations!
- As we identify problems in the soil, we have the option to send soil samples for analysis to get a deeper understanding of your lawn.
- Our specialists will also inspect your lawn at each visit to ensure it remains healthy and lush.
Allow us to provide you with the lawn you deserve!
What to Know About Our Six-Step Green Care Lawn Program
Our organic-based, six-step Green Care Lawn Program uses organic fertilizers, poly-coated slow-release products, and liquid weed controls to guarantee you the thickest, greenest, healthiest lawn possible!
STEP I. Pre-Emergent Weed Control with Fertilizer (March-April)
- Early-season weed control to prevent germination of annual weeds.
- Use of organic fertilizer to promote lawn color and density.
STEP II. Spring Fertilizer and Weed Control Sprays (May-June)
- Second pre-emergent weed control to stop Maryland’s pesky weeds from popping up again later in the summer.
- A fertilizer application to nurture your lawn, promoting its balance and health.
STEP III. Summer Fertilizer (June-July)
- Fertilizer application that maintains the color and density of your lawn.
- We work to ensure your turf develops a robust root system through the harsh summer months.
- Optional: At this time, we make available our Surface Insect and Grub Preventative.
STEP IV. Fall Fertilizer (August-October)
- This application promotes root growth of existing and seeded lawns.
- Optional: At this time, we make the Core Aeration and Seeding Service Our weed-control products don’t harm germinating Tall Fescue seed.
STEP V. Winter Fertilizer (October-November)
- A high-nitrogen winter fertilizer application to maximize the lawn’s dark-green color throughout the winter.
- This application promotes thatch composting for a healthier lawn next year!
STEP VI. Soil pH Adjustments
- To neutralize pH and maximizes the uptake of nutrients. Property soil pH is the foundation of a healthy lawn and effects many aspects of soil chemistry.
What Else Should You Know About Our Lawn Care Service?
- Our lawn care program also includes the control of Nutsedge and Crabgrass at no extra charge!
- We also provide you with spot-spraying for weeds at each step.
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our experts will contact you to discuss your lawn care needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give On The Green a call at 410-695-0444