A pest problem is incredibly stressful and can cause a lot of damage and make you feel uncomfortable in your home. Whether you have a pest problem now or not, it is a likely possibility you will have one in the future, so it is wise to get pest control done as soon as possible to prevent your home from pest invasions. On The Green, Inc. offers our Home Pest Protection to create a barrier around the home’s perimeter. Our service protects your home inside and out to remove and keep pests away, including ants, centipedes, silverfish, crickets, beetles, pill bugs, earwigs, and spiders. Here are some reasons to invest in our home pest protection services.
Why You Need Home Pest Control
A pest infestation in your home is more than a few bugs in your basement. Once you have pests in your home, they become difficult to control, even if you cannot see them. Pests like to hide, damage your home, and in some cases, they spread disease. Each season comes with its own collection of pesky bugs. It is best to prepare ahead of time and keep up with pest control to keep them out for good.
Pests can cause structural and property damage to your home. Investing in pest control will help you avoid spending more money in the future to not only get rid of a growing pest problem but also help you avoid costly damages.
Home Pest Protection at On The Green, Inc.
When you opt for our home pest protection services, you can rest assured that your home and property are defended against all types of creepy crawling insects. Our pest expert initial inspection and treatment consists of:
- Our certified technician will complete a thorough inspection of the home and property.
- Apply a barrier spray and granular treatment of interior and exterior areas.
- Deploy appropriate traps suitable for the plan and property.
- Establish a “plan of attack” for follow-up treatments to guarantee optimal results.
Your technician will return quarterly throughout the year to ensure long-lasting and active control of pests. Each quarterly visit will include the following:
- Broom sweep to remove nesting insects or spider webs from eaves and soffits.
- Identify, treat, and make recommendations to correct potential entry points.
- Exterior spray around the foundation, windowsills, and thresholds.
- Interior treatment (as needed) to address activity or entry points inside the home.
- Apply a long-lasting granular insect control around the home.
On The Green, Inc. offers an industry-leading guarantee and free service follow-up treatments for active insects between scheduled maintenance visits.
On The Green, Inc. Lawn Care is Here for You!
On The Green, Inc. was established back in 1994. We started as a small business that served the local area. In the decades since, we’ve expanded tremendously. Incorporated in 1997, our brand has become renowned throughout the state of Maryland. Email us at [email protected], call us at 410-695-0444, and find us at our street address: 777 Annapolis Road, Gambrills, Maryland 21054. Grow with us on Facebook and Google!