Crownsville residents expect the best customer service in everything they pay for. The team at On The Green Inc is proud to give you the most value-for-money in the area! Our top-tier green care professionals strive to keep your trees and shrubs looking lush and gorgeous no matter what season it is. One way to maintain the beauty of your home’s exterior throughout the year is to take care of your home’s surrounding trees and shrubs. Let’s go over why you should invest in our tree and shrub care services.
About Our Tree and Shrub Services
Lawn care services should extend beyond merely inspecting the grass. Ensuring the soil is fertile and healthy roots also depends on caring for the wider landscape. That’s why our tree and shrub services are so popular.
Our approach is backed by highly-respected science: We owe the University of Maryland a great debt for their Landscape and Nursery IPM Report. This report significantly contributes to our success and your pleasure with the outcomes. That’s because it enables us to find pests and prevent them from taking hold and ruining your landscape. Our organic blends also help us achieve outstanding results. Every application and each treatment benefits your landscape, your lawn, your family, your pets, and the environment.
Our Six-Step Green Care Tree and Shrub Program
Our Tree and Shrub Care service spans throughout the year in six main stages. Our technicians will inspect your property every time and implement the service depending on your lawn’s and landscape’s needs. Here is how our Tree and Shrub Care Program unfolds:
- Winter – Dormant Oil Application: The goal is to kill overwintering insects with this environmentally friendly application.
- Spring – Tree and Shrub Fertilizer: We apply a deep root fertilizer injection for ornamental landscape trees and an N-P-K balanced nutrient fertilizer for shrubs and perennials. Next comes a holly-tone treatment for acid-loving trees and shrubs. Finally, we apply lime to alkaline-loving trees and shrubs.
- Spring – Systemic Insect Control: Spring is the best time for soil drench applications to protect trees, shrubs, and perennials. The treatment provides internal protection for landscaping that lasts the entire season.
- Summer – Insect and Disease Control: Our specialists will identify and spot-treat insect & disease infestations.
- Summer – Insect and Disease Control: We continue identifying and spot treating insect & disease infestations.
- Fall – Dormant Oil Application: The Tree and Shrub Care Program aims to eliminate overwintering insects with our environmentally friendly application.
On The Green Lawn Care is Here for You!
On The Green, Inc. was established in 1994. We started as a small business that served the local community. We’ve expanded tremendously in the decades since, focusing on quality, customer service, and outstanding results. Incorporated in 1997, our brand has become renowned throughout the state of Maryland. Do you adore social media? Email us at [email protected], call us at 410-695-0444, and find us at our street address: 777 Annapolis Road, Gambrills, Maryland 21054. Come and grow with us on Facebook and Google.