On The Green, Inc. offers our Home Pest Protection Plus to create a barrier around the home’s perimeter. Our service protects your home inside and out to remove and keep pests away, including Ants, Centipedes, Silverfish, Crickets, Beetles, Pill Bugs, Earwigs, Sowbugs, Spiders, Stinging Insects+, Roaches+, and Rodents+.
Home Pest Protection Plus Includes:
When using this treatment, the first step is our Pest Expert Initial Inspection and Treatment. This treatment includes the following:
- Our certified Technician will thoroughly inspect the home and property.
- Apply a barrier spray and granular treatment of interior and exterior areas.
- Deploy appropriate traps and bait stations suitable for your plan and property.
- Establish a “plan-of-attack” for follow-up treatments to ensure optimized results.
Starting the first 30 days after the initial inspection, On The Green, Inc. schedules quarterly visits to your Maryland residence or facilty. These visits help maintain the Home Pest Protection Plus treatment through the following actions:
- Broom sweep to remove nesting insects or spider webs from eaves and soffits.
- Identify, treat, and make recommendations to correct potential entry points.
- Refill and monitor bait stations and traps.
- Exterior spray around the foundation, windowsills, and thresholds.
- Interior treatment (as needed) to address activity or entry points inside the home.
- Apply long-lasting granular insect control around the home.
Your technician will return quarterly throughout the year to ensure long-lasting and active control of pests. On The Green, Inc. offers an industry-leading guarantee and free service follow-up treatments for active insects between scheduled maintenance visits.
Some Pests May Not Be Covered: Mosquito, Fleas, Ticks, Bed Bugs, Drain Flies, and Fruit Flies.
Infestations: Initial heavy infestations may require additional charges and visits.