Pest Control in Pasadena MD
Nobody wishes to deal with treatments and interventions for Lyme disease, Zika virus, or flea-borne illnesses. Parasitic insects are more common in the US than it is comfortable for us to admit. They carry and spread numerous parasites responsible for diseases, the CDC warns us about every year. We are talking about fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and even ants – common pests that find optimal breeding conditions on your property each year. Our experts in pest control in Pasadena, MD, are here to talk to you about the dangers of such pests and the methods they use to get you rid of them!
Why Do You Need to Get a Pro Exterminator in Pasadena, MD against Parasitic Insects?
Before we begin, let’s offer some clarifications: parasitic insects that are the most likely to threaten the health and even life of people and pets split into two categories.
- The first one is mosquitoes, annual nuisances that carry and spread viruses, dengue, and malaria.
- The second category consists of ground-dwelling parasitic insects, including ticks, fleas, and ants.
- Tick pupae are incredibly small, and you can only see tick activity only when you have to pull them off your pets or notice the bite marks on your body.
- On the other hand, antibiotics are less harmful, but in large numbers, they can damage crops, infest your house, and even cause allergic reactions in children or pets when they bite.
For each of these pest categories, our experts in pest control in Pasadena, MD, have different approaches.
Why Should You Get Pest Control in Pasadena, MD, for Our Company?
Our team has the experience and knowledge to provide you with reliable pest control in Pasadena, MD, no matter what types of parasitic insects dwell on your property. So here are some reasons why you should choose us over the competition:
- All our experts have certifications issued by the Maryland Department of Agriculture in pesticide and professional fertilizer applications;
- We provide multi-steps intervention programs spanning over the months when such insects are the most active;
- All our insecticides feature low toxicity, being safe for people, pets, water features, etc.
- We apply insect barriers that have long-lasting effects. Our mosquito, flea, ant & tick control experts guarantee you will not have incoming insects for up to four weeks after each application.
If you want to get rid of such parasitic insects, call our mosquito, flea, ant & tick control experts. Ask for a free estimate online, and our experts in pest control in Pasadena, MD, will provide you with outstanding services!