Pest Control in Odenton MD
You know why you should get lawn and landscape pest control every year: grubs, chinch bugs, mites, or beetles are destructive for turf grasses, vegetables, flowerbeds, soil, etc. But our experts in pest control in Odenton, MD, are here to discuss other types of pests that lurk around your property. Parasitic insects – ticks, fleas, ants, and mosquitoes – carry and spread diseases that threaten the health and even the life of people and pets. When it comes to mosquito, flea, ant & tick control, you cannot be too careful. So let’s see why you should hire our experts in pest control in Odenton, MD, to keep your family safe!
Why Do You Need a Pro Exterminator in Odenton, MD?
From Lyme disease to Zika virus and from flea-borne diseases to allergic reactions caused by ants’ bites, things can worsen if you don’t take immediate measures. So let’s see the most important reasons you should hire our experts in pest control in Odenton, MD, for professional mosquito, flea, ant & tick control.
- We have years of knowledge, training, and experience in exterminating some of the most dangerous ground-based parasitic insects (ticks, fleas, ants) and mosquitoes. Our team members all carry Pesticide and Professional Fertilizer Applicator certifications issued by the Maryland Department of Agriculture.
- We offer a friendly, professional service with no match for respecting and exceeding the industry’s standards.
- All our mosquito, flea, ant & tick control services include eco-friendly, safe, and reliable treatments that pose no threat to humans and pets but kill the pests at their source. We also use safe water treatments for the areas where mosquitoes dwell and thrive.
- Before our experts in pest control in Odenton, MD, begin implementing the treatments, they first make a thorough evaluation of the premises, looking for the most likely places that entertain ground-based insects and mosquitoes: shade areas, wooden areas, tall grasses, shrubbery, ponds, water features, stagnant water bodies, outdoor structures, and more.
- Once they identify the issues, they apply low-toxicity substances that target these parasitic insects’ adult populations and larvae. The best part is that each application has insect-repelling effects for 3 to 4 weeks. In other words, after each application, we guarantee that you will not have new insects on your property for up to a month.
If you want to benefit from our exceptional pest control services in Odenton, MD, ask us for a free estimate. Our specialists in mosquito, flea, ant & tick control will do their best to help you!