Are you looking for ways to keep your lawn green and lush this season? At On the Green Inc., we live and breathe great lawn care services in Columbia, providing you with comprehensive, professional service. Our team of trained technicians will treat your lawn with utmost care to ensure it thrives successfully creating a thick, green, healthy lawn that lasts.
We Design Our Service to Meet Your Specific Needs
Every lawn is different, with a unique balance of needs. When assessing your lawn, we treat each client’s property accordingly. Our trained technicians provide you with a free consultation tailored specifically to your needs. Does your yard get a lot of shade? Does it dry out in the sun? If weeds have overtaken certain areas or your soil needs nutrients, we identify these problems. Our team draws up a plan detailing your custom lawn care for the best possible approach.
You Get Access to Our Multi-Step Green Care Lawn Program
Our Green Care Lawn Program revolves around six essential steps. These include:
- Pre-emergent fertilizer and weed control (March-April): As the weather warms up, we apply an effective weed control product to your lawn to reduce the germination of any annual weeds. Our team also uses organic based fertilizers to promote thick, green growth as your grass wakes up from winter.
- Spring Fertilizer and weed control (May-June): As we head into the full swing of spring and early summer, On the Green, Inc. applies a second dose of pre-emergent weed control to tackle any remaining weeds that may surface. We want to prevent weeds from not only ruining the healthy appearance of your grass but from stealing much-needed nutrients from your lawn, causing it to become patchy. Our fertilizer promotes the growth of strong roots for long-lasting development.
- Summer fertilizer (June-July): Adding fertilizer to your grass again supplies it with the nutrients it needs to look its best. Having your lawn treated with fertilizer every 6 to 8 weeks is known to provide optimal results.
- Fall fertilizer (August-October): Fall fertilizer promotes sturdy root growth of seeded lawns to ensure a healthy balance. In this step, our technicians use compatible weed control for newly seeded lawns.
- Winter fertilizer (October-November): Even as the weather cools, your grass must retain the right amount of nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorus. These nutrients are essential for plant growth. Our fall fertilization helps guarantee good health through the dormant season.
- Soil pH adjustments: Having the proper pH balance in your soil is integral to good health for your grass. We sample your soil to verify its chemistry. We neutralize your soil’s pH to ensure maximum nutrient absorption during this step.
Aeration and Seeding
In addition to our six-step Green Care Lawn program, On The Green, Inc. provides the option of aeration and seeding. Soil that has become too compact won’t absorb needed nutrients. We aerate and seed your lawn to allow oxygen and nutrients to reach deep root systems. On The Green Inc. uses Blue Tag certified custom seed blends that best fit your unique property.
Insects and Grubs Prevention
Finally, our lawn care services in Columbia can control damage caused by grubs and insects. We offer a Surface Insect and Grub Preventative treatment available during the summer months, which can prevent the considerable damage caused by grubs. This treatment is also effective against webworms and other surface-feeding insects. All our pest control products are eco-friendly.
We use low-toxicity, high-quality insecticide products to minimize the damage pests can cause and provide long-lasting results.
On The Green Lawn Care is Here for You!
On The Green, Inc. was established back in 1994. We started as a small business that served the local area. In the decades since, we’ve expanded tremendously. Incorporated in 1997, our brand has become renowned throughout the state of Maryland. Email us at [email protected] or call us at 410-695-0444. Grow with us on Facebook and Google!