Deep Root Fertilization is crucial for achieving a better performing landscape!
What Should You Know About Our Deep Root Fertilization Service?
On The Green, Inc. offers Deep Root Fertilization Services for all landscape plant material, including large canopy trees, ornamental trees, shrubs, and perennials. We use probe injection to apply beneficial organic fertilizers directly to the roots system of trees and large shrubs.
What Are The Advantages of Our Deep Root Fertilization Service?
Benefits of this application include:
- Stronger tree and shrubs branching;
- Better flowering;
- Denser foliage;
- Protection against insects, diseases, and environmental stress;
- Our service provides slowly released fertility derived from natural sources;
- The fertilizers slowly release their nutrients as they biodegrade;
- The treatment increases the organic content of the soil;
- Our blends act as a food source for beneficial bacteria;
- The program introduces six selected species of beneficial bacteria.
What Type of Fertilizer Do We Use?
We use a unique blend of soluble fertilizer formulated to address numerous aspects of soil fertility.
- Our fertilizers contain only natural ingredients to provide a slow-releasing source of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, to increase the biological content of the soil immediately, and to improve microbial activity.
- Also, the product contains six species of beneficial rhizosphere bacteria to provide a sustainable fertilizing effect.
How Does On The Green, Inc. Perform the Deep Root Fertilization Service?
We perform the Deep Root Fertilization service with the help of pressurized probe injectors to place nutrients directly into the soil and around the root system of trees and larger shrubs.
We then use a soil drench method around plants with shallow root systems, including small shrubs and perennials.
Why Should You Choose the Deep Root Fertilization Service?
Your trees and shrubs, no matter their type and value, are the pillars of your landscape. Vigorous plant material ensures that your yard thrives harmoniously. If your trees and shrubs begin to suffer from diseases, pest harm, or environmental damages, everything will cascade and influence the other elements of your landscape.
Our Tree and Shrub Deep Root Fertilization program ensures that all pieces of your gorgeous and green puzzle fall into place entirely and thrive in the company of each other. Our service aims to offer you a better performing landscape that grows healthier and more resilient each passing year.
This service is vital for the health and aesthetics of your property. Our results turn your landscape into a work of art worthy of putting on the cover of a Home & Garden magazines!